If you want to minimize your time in the kitchen, yet wow everyone’s taste buds, look no further! This dip is so incredibly easy, it shouldn’t taste as good as it does. Everywhere I take this dish, I have someone ask for the recipe and I’ve never had one complaint about it, even from the pickiest eaters. It is a super easy appetizer and great for tailgating, game night, you name it!
So, I assure you, this recipe will be a hit and you’ll find yourself making it over and over again!
- 1 can of original Rotel
- 1 can of mixed white and yellow corn
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 green pepper, diced
- half an onion, approximately 1/2 cup, diced
- Approximately 1/2 cup zesty Italian dressing
What you do:
- Chop green pepper and onion into diced pieces.
- Open and drain can of Rotel and corn.
- Open, drain and rinse can of black beans.
- Add all veggies to large bowl and quickly mix with large spoon.
- Add in Italian dressing. Stir well to coat evenly.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips or by itself!
- Store in refrigerator.
If time allows, make this dish 1 day ahead of time to maximize the flavor combination. It gets better after sitting for a day in the fridge! But it’s still pretty delicious right away, too, if you can’t contain your excitement 🙂