If you are like me, you are looking for a quick and simple dinner to make and don’t want to spend hours cooking in the evenings. So when it comes to cooking, it doesn’t get much easier than this. This Hawaiian chicken recipe has just 3 simple ingredients. In addition, you’ll only have to get one pan dirty. I’d say that is a win-win!
- 3 chicken breasts
- BBQ sauce of choice (I used Sweet Baby Rays)
- 1 can of sliced pineapple
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil. I do this for even easier clean up but you don’t have to.
- Place thawed chicken breasts on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cover with preferred amount of BBQ sauce.
- Top with slices of pineapple.
- Place prepared chicken in preheated oven for 40-50 min or until chicken is cooked through.
- Pair with vibrant green veggies and, a personal favorite, sweet potatoes for a well-balanced, colorful meal!
I also poured in the remainder of the juices from the can of pineapple in the bottom of the baking sheet and the chicken came out wonderfully moist and juicy!