Bananas are one of my favorite fruits because they are so tasty and because they can be very versatile. This take on bananas is a must try! These baked cinnamon bananas are quick, easy and will satisfy your sweet tooth without packing on the calories.
- 1 banana (or 2 or 3, depending on how many you’re making these for!)
- Coconut oil
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut banana into 1/4 inch slices.
- Spread out on baking sheet.
- Top each with just a dab of coconut oil.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil. Broil for a 30-90 seconds on high. (Keep close eye on these, as they could burn easily!)
- Enjoy 🙂 (dog not included)