This is how I got through this workout…dreaming of treats…
ANYWAY…who knew we could get so sore in 10 minutes?!
This workout is quick and targets the legs and core but the arms will still get some attention, too. The point here is to keep rest periods short and work through the exercises as quickly as you’re able to get the most benefit.
3 Rounds, or more 😉
- 20 Squat Jacks
- 20 Pulsing Lunges (10/side) holding weights
- 10 Push-ups
- 10 Bottom Burpees (only do bottom half of burpee: knees to chest, jumping up not included)
- 30 Mountain Climbers
- 10 Butterfly Crunches
- Try to keep rest periods short.
- I challenged myself to do each round in 3 minutes or less, but focus on good form!
- For an added challenge, try to maintain push-up position (on hands and toes) from the start of your push-ups until after you complete the mountain climbers. Fair warning – your quads and shoulders might start burning!